Upon successful completion of this Programme, students should be able to:
(1) Function as qualified, competent, and efficient translators/interpreters with professionalism, updated knowledge of translation studies, and a global perspective of the profession;
(2) Perform as proficient, effective, and versatile communicators capable of a wide range of language-related tasks in a competitive and multilingual workplace;
(3) Be efficient problem solvers, able to think analytically, critically, and creatively;
(4) Demonstrate awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity, and confidence in working in international and culturally diverse workplace;
(5) Uphold professional ethics without fear and discharge professional duties to the best of their knowledge and skill; and
(6) Demonstrate keenness to enrich their lives both as a professional and life-long learner.